Buy your Voucher(s) now and use it before 30/September/2014
- Relax and unwind with night stay in a executive double room at Flamingo Beach Resort Umm Al Quwain.
- Flamingo Beach Resort is the ideal vacation spot for families and couples
- Crab hunting, dinner buffet & breakfast included.
- Free Boat ride for 30 minutes.
- Deal options:
1 Night stay + dinner buffet & breakfast + crab hunting for 2 adults & 2 kids( below 11 years) on weekdays for 550 AED (from Sunday to Thursday).
1 Night stay + dinner buffet & breakfast + crab hunting for 2 adults & 2 kids ( below 11 years) on weekends for 600 AED (Friday & Saturday).
- Relevant equipment will be provided for crab hunting (torch, spears, nets).
- Your catch will be cooked by the chef and served along with your dinner.
- Access to the Swimming pool and Beach.
- Deal Location:
Flamingo Beach Resort
Old Town Area,
Umm Al Quwain, United Arab Emirates
For Inquiries Call: 06-7650000
- Parking is available.
- Please read the terms and conditions that apply for all deals Here.
- Tweet us @Kobonaty or visit us on Facebook.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Valid for all Holidays.
- Valid for : Every day (including Friday and Saturday).
- Check-out: 12:00 afternoon, late check-out is subject to availability.
- Children above 11 years, need to pay 250AED per night with bed and breakfast directly to the merchant.
- 5 days advanced booking required.
- Booking is subject to availability.
- 24 hours cancellation requirement before the booked date, otherwise the coupon will be considered as used.
- Other services not mentioned in the package may be subject to extra charge.
- Printed voucher must be presented.
- Buy this deal with credit card, Paypal, Bank Deposit & Cash Deposit, Cash On Delivery or Pay-At-Home more details available Below.
Send your voucher(s) via Email To Flamingo Beach Resort with the following info:
- Email subject: Kobonaty booking.
- Mobile number.
- Preferred date to stay.
- You MUST present a hard copy of your Kobonaty Voucher to Flamingo Beach Resort upon use.